General Commands & Utilities
BadWolfMC has interactive blocks and signs all over the server -- clicking these performs an action such as opening a menu or warping the player or opening hidden doorways. The following are the interactive signs that you are able to create for yourself:
- Disposal Signs - These are exactly the same as the /disposal command except it saves you some typing and you can just left- or right-click the sign once it's set up. To create a disposal sign place a new sign and type "[ic:Disposal]" (with the brackets but leave out the quotes).
- Elevator Signs - These super handy signs do exactly what you'd think -- create an elevator. They must be exactly on top of each other (same X & Z coordinates) and enable the player to right-click to travel up or shift+right-click to travel down. All elevator signs are created by placing a sign and typing "[Elevator]" on the first line. Currently there is no limit on how far apart these can be on the Y coordinate -- although that will likely change eventually.
- Scroll Paintings - All members can shift+right-click their own vanilla paintings to enable scroll mode. Simply use your mouse wheel to scroll through the choices, then hit a block away from the painting to confirm the current selection. Vanilla placement still works and the maps will scroll through all available images that fit in the available space. Please note this only works on vanilla paintings, not our custom map paintings.
- /afk - Sets your status as "away from keyboard". This feature is also automatic based on a built-in timer.
- /condense - Available to Gold and Diamond ranks, this command automatically crafts any items craftable in a 3x3 grid that can also be uncrafted on a crafting bench (e.g. it works on iron, redstone, etc., but does not work on melon, netherwart, or quartz).
- /dispose or /disposal - Opens a GUI to dump unwanted items in. Careful! These are immediately destroyed when exiting the GUI and cannot be retrieved.
- /glist - Lists all of the players currently connected to the BadWolfMC Network.
- /hat - For Gold and Diamond contributors, wear any block you're targeting or item in your hand as a hat!
- /help - Displays help options for the plugins you have access to.
- /menu - Displays our main server menu including the server selector to transfer between servers, helpful links, access to GUI-based bank deposits and withdrawals, access to a GUI-based headshop, and access to select warps.
- /motd - Displays the message of the day (this is what pops up when you first log in).
- /near - Displays the players and distance in meters (blocks) of anyone nearby.
- /point - Shoots a stream of particles that highlight the block you're looking at. (Not to be confused with /points, which checks your rewards balance!)
- /points - Checks your rewards balance for items in the /rewards shop!
- /realname [nickname] - Handy for figuring out who those people with the colorful names are.
- /recipe [item] - Used followed by the Minecraft name or ID of the item you wish to craft, this will show you the recipe. Here is a good list of Minecraft block IDs.
- /rules - Displays the server rules.
- /seen - Followed by a username (e.g. /seen mercurialmusic) this command displays how long it has been since the target user has been online in that server.
- /sit - For all your sedentary needs. Tired of sitting only in chairs? Now you can /sit wherever you damn well please. You can also just right click on stairs or bottom-slabs to automatically sit on these without a command.
- /svis res - When /res show has you squinting, this one's a bit easier to see.
- /svis spawner - For the mob farm enthusiasts, this command when performed while looking at a spawner will show both the activation range and mob spawning range of that spawner, drawn in fanceh particles.
- /toggletrivia - Not sure why you'd want this, but if you don't want to see the trivia questions use this to toggle them off -- or back on again when you realize how awesome they are. This is on by default.
- /time - Displays the current in-game world time.
- /uncondense - Available to Gold and Diamond ranks, this command does the opposite of the /condense command with the same limitations.
- /veinminer toggle - Toggles your ability to sneak+break veins of ores and chop entire trees! On by default.