Teleporting & Homes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 00:56, 20 May 2018 by Merc (Created page with "== Teleport & Home Commands == * '''/back''' - This command will teleport you to your last location or even your deathpoint so you can collect your dropped items. Not recommen...")
Teleport & Home Commands
- /back - This command will teleport you to your last location or even your deathpoint so you can collect your dropped items. Not recommended for use in the event of a lava death.
- /delhome [homename] - Deletes the specified "home" teleport location. Must be followed by the name you set for a given home.
- /home [homename] - Teleports you to your saved "home" teleport location. Must be followed by the name you set for a given home.
- /random - A random teleport command for the adventurous/brave. Enabled in most, but not all worlds. Note that there is a 60-second cooldown on this command for all players.
- /res tp [residence name] - Teleports you to the residence specified as long as you have teleport permissions in that residence.
- /sethome [homename] - Followed by an arbitrary home name (e.g. /home shop), this command sets a teleport location at your current coordinates.
- /spawn - Teleports you to the spawn compass regardless of what world you're in.
- /tpa [username] - Followed by a username (e.g. /tpa mercurialmusic), this command sends a teleport request to the target player to go to their location. All tpa requests time out after about two minutes.
- /tpaccept - This command accepts the teleport request sent from another player, both for requests for you to go to their location and for requests for them to come to your location. You can also click on the teleport request notification in chat to accept.
- /tpahere - Followed by a username, this command sends a request to the target player for them to teleport to your location.
- /tpdeny - This command denies the latest active teleport request received. You can also click the red [X] next to the teleport request received in chat.
- /warp [warpname] - Followed by the warp name (e.g. /warp endgrinder) this command will teleport you to that location.
- /warps - Displays the GUI-based warp selection.
Note that players receive homes according to the following table: