For assistance, create a help ticket! This keeps us more organized and makes sure you get the help you need if we're not immediately available to assist.
The in-game ticket system logs where you are when you create the ticket, so all you need to do is tell us what's going on!
- /ticket create <message> - Opens a new ticket. You'll want to note the ticket number it assigns you. e.g.: /ticket create Someone stole my block of dirt!
- /ticket history - Shows the tickets you've created and any progress or responses. Click any listed ticket to view more details.
- /ticket view <ID> - Shows the tickets you've created and any progress or responses.
- /ticket comment <ID> - Add a comment to your own ticket to add context or respond to comments added by staff.
- /ticket close <ID> <comment> - Closes the ticket with a comment. e.g.: /ticket close 10 Just kidding! I checked the wiki and figured it out!
For more emergent situations when the admins aren't on or if your issue is a little more complex than what can be described in an in-game ticket, mosey on over to our Discord and have a chat with the support bot.
In the #support channel, react to the description message to open a new ticket, which will automatically create a new channel just for your issue. Describe your issue in that new channel as thoroughly as possible.
Once you (or an admin) feel that the issue has been solved, please close your ticket using the button at the top of the ticket channel. The archived transcript can then be viewed in the #support-archive channel.
You can also request assistance by starting a thread on our forum's help board. This board is best for more general questions or things you don't need an immediate answer to. More of a "we'll get it when we get it" type of support. That’s not to say it will take a month for us to see it (*glares at previous forum*), but it may take a day or two.
Tickets should only be created for legitimate reasons that only an admin can address. These include:
- griefing or other reports of rule-breaking
- reproducible bugs/glitches (include a comment about how/why it happened and what you were doing)
- admin derps (e.g. water blocks)
- requests for assistance that cannot be solved by referencing the Minecraft Wiki, the BadWolfMC Wiki, or asking other players.
- Tickets should not be used to make suggestions -- please use the forums for these.
- Abusing the ticket system will result in immediate removal of your ability to create tickets and in extreme cases could result in a server ban.