|Inventor||Stole it from another server xD|
|# of Players||Multi|
BadWolfMC has a drinking game. Because we needed one and stole it from someone else like good alcoholics.
- Cider or beer to hand (wine or spirits may result in a hospital visit due to the regular occurance of some of the events about to be described. However, if you're Scottish you can probably cope).
- Teammates to play with
- These rules to reference
- Online in any BadWolfMC Server
- Recommended: Discord
A fingers' width refers to your finger on the side of a pint glass (or similar sized vessel) and the amount of drink you must consume from the glass to make the liquid level drop from the top of your finger to the bottom.
- For each event that occurs you must all drink the assigned width of drink
Solo Competitive Category
- List the player names taking part, then for each event the next person in the list drinks the assigned width of drink, so it goes around in a circle for all players.
- A player uses all caps
- A player asks for a teleport
- Someone complains about lag
- Someone gets offended
- Someone asks if hoppers are messed
One finger width
- A player asks for a god/admin to spawn an item for them.
- New player exclaims they can't possibly build unless someone "gives them stuff".
- Someone asks all players to sleep and/or asks for /day.
- A player types a give command into chat (e.g. give [playername] [item] [number])
- A player realizes, and announces, their things were stolen.
- A player forgets the '/' and enters a command not otherwise covered by these rules in public chat.
- Someone gets a well-earned smite.
Two finger width
- Someone has connection issues (boot and relog at least twice within 30 seconds)
- Someone demands, with no other explanation "[moderator|admin name] tp to me"
- Someone types 'fly', 'god', or other cheat command other than 'give' into game chat (no other text on the same line).
- Someone asks for the world seed
- Someone complains about the application process taking too long.
- Someone dies in lava
- A troll pays a visit.
Three finger width
- Someone gets banned
- Someone donates to the server
- A new player comments on the /kit command.
- A guest joins thinking we're that kind of adult Minecraft server.
Four finger width
- MoonPhazed logs in
Moderator/Admin Bonus Rules
One finger width
- Antaganizer /msg's you to come see what he's working on
- A staff member accidentally says their staff chat in public chat